Be Part of a Growing and Engaged Community
14-16 July 2020
BioSolutions Africa VIRTUAL
Next-Gen IPM for Crop Protection and Plant Health
BioSolutions Africa VIRTUAL is the only conference addressing bio-integrated agriculture and crop management innovations in Africa. Join the conversation and extend your network. This one-of-a-kind virtual experience includes a variety of touchpoints so you can meet and engage with ag professionals from across the value chain.
Expanding the Reach
We laid the groundwork for this multi-stakeholder experience with a sold-out event in 2017. Building off of this successful conference, BioSolutions Africa VIRTUAL 2020 is designed to strengthen and expand upon your connections.
On 14-16 July, 2020, join a community of suppliers, distributors, agents, and growers at AgriBusiness Global’s BioSolutions Africa VIRTUAL being produced in partnership with the South African Bioproducts Organization (SABO) and with support from CropLife South Africa.
Going Virtual — Growing Together
As a virtual event, BioSolutions Africa is more accessible than ever.
- Expanded interaction due to robust platform
- Build relationships that extend beyond the event dates
- Benefit from robust content that explores real-world solutions to today’s agronomic challenges
Engage with Our Community
Now more than ever, we recognize the crucial need to connect, share, learn, and solve challenges through collaboration. BioSolutions Africa VIRTUAL is the only platform serving the bio-integrated agriculture and crop management sector for this region of the world. With physical barriers removed, we expect to grow an even larger more engaged community.
An Unprecedented Digital Experience
The Covid-19 pandemic emphasizes the critical role we play in providing food, feed, fiber, and fuel. This community brings together the heroes who are innovating and creating supply chain solutions in spite of uncontrollable challenges. BioSolutions Africa VIRTUAL is a place for us to safely meet and gain actionable intelligence on mega trends and to gain valuable resources for growing the regional bioproduction industry.
Some content highlights include:
- Insight on how grocery retailers are sourcing, producing and validating their supply chain
- Advice on assessing ROI and efficacy of biological products
- Real-world case studies on agronomic challenges and solutions
- Supply and demand trends for biological products in Africa and around the world
- Regulatory updates on products and MRL management practices for export markets
- Guidance for capacity development and value-chain creation
- Networking sessions to discuss topics with peers and thought leaders
- Supplier engagement, information, and 1:1 chat options